Amazon FBA Prep Center and Storage for Wholesaling, Arbitrage, Private Label, and More!
Prep Center USA
We are based in Maryland, United States. Our business provides quality Amazon FBA prep services for all your products and will work with you directly to ensure that your needs are met. Our goal is to make sure your products reach Amazon swiftly and without issue.
Scroll down to see the services we offer and get in touch with us!
Maryland, United States
Throughout your use of our prep service, we will maintain direct lines of communication with you with daily updates through email or text, so that you have real-time information about your products, up until they reach an Amazon FBA Center or other warehouse. If you have any concerns or questions, you can email or text us directly and we will respond within 24 hours.
With Amazon standards constantly changing, packaging and labeling is a headache for each product. Lucky for you, we stay up-to-date on all of it! Our prep process is very thorough and follows the guidelines set by Amazon. This minimizes issues before and after your products reach an Amazon FBA Center, allowing you to focus on growing your eCommerce business while we take care of the rest!
Scroll down for more information about our Amazon FBA Prep Service and how to get in touch!
The FBA Prep Process
We offer two services, FBA Item Prep, and FBA Carton Prep. These services are cost-effective and convenient ways to prep your items for Amazon FBA. Here is the process for our FBA Item Prep Service:
1. You start by sending us inventory to our location, 6124 Rippling Tides Terrace, Clarksville, MD.
2. We inspect and prep your cartons and items so that they follow Amazon FBA guidelines and regulations. This ensures that the delivery to Amazon goes smoothly.
3. We repackage your items and apply the provided labels to your cartons. The cartons are then shipped to an Amazon FBA warehouse where your items can be sold.
What if I dont need prep?
No Prep? No Problem!
If you have everything ready to be shipped to Amazon, we can help you with that as well! This falls under our FBA Carton Prep Service. We will simply receive your cartons, ensure they meet Amazon weight and dimension requirements, and ship them to Amazon! If needed, we can also apply shipping labels.
Want a quote? Use any of the contact forms found on our website. We also offer cost calculators so you can calculate total costs right on our website!
LabelingLaser-Printed FNSKU Application
- Inspection is included with all services.
- Printed by DYMO laser printers onto high-adhesive labels.
Polybag or Shrinkwrap(Bundling)
- Amazon compliant and high quality self-sealing polybags with suffocation warnings.
- Industrial grade shrinkwrap normally used for pallets.
BubblewrapWith Reinforced Cartons
- High quality bubblewrap encasing each item.
- Includes a reinforced carton containing extra bubblewrap, extra tape, and fragile stickers.
Carton ForwardShipping Labels and Send
- This service includes the printing and application of Amazon and UPS shipping labels, and carton delivery to UPS so they may be shipped.
- If your shipment contains less than 5 items/carton this charge will be applied.
StorageSecure, Temperature Controlled
- Items are stored on shelves in our temperature controlled and 24/7 monitored warehouse, located in one of the safest cities in the United States.
- Store part of your inventory here instead of at an Amazon FBA warehouse to save on variable and expensive storage fees.
- We will create/forward a pallet that is Amazon-compliant.
- Pallets are forwarded through Estes Express.
Return HandlingHandle Returns
- This service includes receiving, handling, re-prepping, and re-shipping items that have been returned or refused.
- This price is charged in addition to prep charges.
Minimum $50 charge / shipment
Please use this form to Create an Account or for any Questions.
About Our Warehouse
6124 Rippling Tides Terrace, Clarksville, MD 21029
Our 2000 square ft FBA Prep Warehouse has all the tools needed to service Amazon FBA sellers. We have industry grade packing supplies which are checked regularly to ensure that they meet strict Amazon FBA prep requirements. Our staff is given training on the ins and outs of prep to minimize the chance of refusal. To this date, our refusal rate is less than 0.0005%, meaning that for every 20,000 units we’ve prepped, less than 1 have been refused.
Located 5 minutes away from a UPS Store, and near Amazon warehouses in Maryland, New Jersey, Delaware, and other warehouses on the East Coast.
How do I start a shipment?
If this is your first shipment with us, please contact us so we can create an account for you.
What’s your warehouse address?
6124 Rippling Tides Terrace
Clarksville, MD 21029
How are shipments organized and updates given?
We use Google Spreadsheets to show current shipments, their status, and price.
Can you log in to my Seller Central and manage the whole process?
Definitely! We can create shipments, get item specifications, and ensure that your items reach an Amazon warehouse without issue.
Do you handle returns? How?
Yes, we can handle all returns from our FBA Prep customers free of charge! Please contact us for specifics.
Sell on another site? Contact us and see your options.
We offer services for other outlets such as eBay, Walmart, Target, etc. Due to our experience with Amazon prep, we highly recommend you try our service. Contact us to see what we can do and for pricing.